Each workshop is customized per the needs of the university and imbedded into their existing curriculum. Each workshop can be presented in four half-day sessions or three full-day sessions.
The workshops include the following modules:
1. What is Sustainability?
2. The Current Fashion Model.
3. Fast Fashion Vs. Slow Fashion.
4. Building a Sustainability Strategy.
5. Designing for Sustainability.
6. Case Study Overview.
7. Textile Innovation and New Materials.
8. International Certifications.
9. Student Presentation.